Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm against Ganesha idol sticker on rear window!

Please tell me why you need to have a Ganesha sticker on your rear window. WHY? I'm getting pissed off everytime I see cars with the idol sticker. Last time, it tells me,"oh, an 'indian's car". Now, I loathe these people.

My first question, what Ganesha means to you? Definitely not a decorative item. DEFINITELY NOT! You stick it, and you drive the car around the town, under hot sun and rain, what were you thinking; A mobile Ganesha?

If you say you stick it because Hinduism believe Lord Ganesha prevents accident [ :'( ], Do you pray to that sticker before starting your journey? You offer prayers, mantra, fruits to Him? And if He were to eliminates accidents, why don't you stick on front window but at rear window? You want the car behind you not to kiss your back? You want them to pray to Ganesha?

I would be glad if people stick mantra's like' Aum Namah Shivaya', 'Hara Hara,Siva Siva' "Hare Raam, Hare Raam, Raam Raam Hare Hare, Hare Krsna Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna Hare Hare'. Undeniable, when we stop behind a car, we tend to read whatever sticked on the rear window, in a way we chant the matra. ! bonus point for us! :)

The Ganesha sticker, hmmm, only Hindus know that remblance is Ganesha, while others would be thinking,
'Owh I guess it's the pattern that Ibanians have on their shield'.



So, tell me now, Is Ganesha a decorative item?











No comments: