Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dear Blog, will you be my Valentine?

On this Valentine Day, I would like to wish someone special..

I Love You, blog. There you go, I've said it. You are my special one.  It has been weeks since I logged in. Just to let you know that I missed you my dear blog.

You've been with me, listening to my pathetic words,  my blithering idiotic post, my joyous mood, romantic feelings, my sad gloomy days, my insane blabbers- All you've been through with me.

Sorry for the long gap, but remember; I Love You Dear blog.

Happy Valentines Day, Blog!! Muax!

In this Valentines, I would love to wish some of my other sweethearts, too :D

Here goes my list of sweethearts.( I've actually short-listed them)

Happy Valentines Day to Johnny Depp, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Pierce Brosnan, Richard Gere, Prithviraj, Madhavan, Aaron Kwok, Jet Li, John Abraham, Shahid Kapoor, Aamir Khan, Asafa Powell and last but not least, Tiger Woods (yea, I know about the scandal, I still like him)



And, Happy Valentines Day to everyone out there.

Here's a videofor Valentines Day. A song which has never been removed from my playlist. A perfect song on Valentines Day. The lyrics says it all :)


No comments: