Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My list of scenes, for now.

While watching a movie, an idea came to my mind. You might laugh at my lameness, but the idea is today's subject matter of my post :) I'm not a movie-maniac, trust me. I enjoy watching at home, months later, aired on television (as I've said before, I'm not a movie maniac). I have plenty scenic moments that movies have swept off my feet but these are the ones that came to my mind at the time of blogging :)

 Enggeyum eppothum
Both couples were good, but I prefer this two. Their love was one of a kind, where you spent just few hours, yet your heart tells you he's the one, and it takes you to do anything just to be with him. In a city so huge, she went to search for him, not knowing anything about him. And he is heartbreakingly handsome in this movie!


The scene touches my heart each time I watch this movie. Well, I can rate 5 stars for all the songs in this movie but this particular song is my favourite. It could be yours, too.



Alaipayuthey
Seriously, girls can never hate Madhavan and I better not start about the charm he possess :P
I can brag about each and every scene in this movie, such beautiful the storyline is.. You do not fell bored watching this movie, at all.


 At first, I do not understand what she's saying. She speak too fast, as though all the words have been glued to each other, there's no gap. later on, I seemed to love that.


 No marriage is perfect. 

 Nadodigal 
 Shocked when I knew she's mute. Love the father-son pair. Rarely we see such combo. 


Siva Manasula Sakthi
A very Hilarious movie..  Egoism between them, figthing all the time, yet can't live with each other. nerutthu di...enna radio'le pesura nenappa..summa laba laba laba laba laba'ne pesikithe iruke... pudikile'na munji mele solledi, munji mele. LOL
And, this is a beautiful song! 


 Paruthi Veeran
So, this is how love is between two typical village teens, I believe. It's cute, with his signals, and the way he say everything straight-forward. Funny.



No comments: