Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nothing, Just some sort of ......(trail off)



1. Were you named after anyone?
No. but my name is very very common

2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. Why no one ask when will I cry again? I can answer that, too.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, a lot!! I love my handwriting. I can write with different handwritings, too. Many have compliment on them. I had a friend who even asked my help to write letter to her sweetheart. lalalala

4. What is your favourite lunch meal?
Rice. A heavy meal, provided my plate must be colorful. Yea, you heard me. Color is important for me.
Can you think of rice, dhal, and chicken? A green color will definitely trigger your appetite.

5. Do you have kids?
Noo..gosh I’m just 20++. Okay, perfect age, but no! If I had one, obviously I would spend zero time blogging.

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Yes, ermm maybe not really. I’m quite a boring person. I don’t shop, not kinda the girly thing, you get it?

7. Do you use sarcasm?
Of course not. I'm so polite :P :P

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
If I lie, are you gonna pull my tongue out and see for yourself? No, I don’t have.

9. Would you bungee jump?
I would love to give a try like Queen Latifah did at Hoover dam in Last Holiday

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Cereal is for kids. I don’t have favs. I just eat all of them.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Only if it is tightly fitted to my ankles. Or else, you-know-how.

13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Chocolate-mint. I like pistachio too, but only from certain brand. Other pistachio icecreams taste like medicine. Try it, you will know.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Depends. I can’t think of one right now

15. Red or Pink?
 Red!

16. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
I prefer not to mention it here 

17. Whom do you miss the most?
My parents, right now. No wait, my entire family. I’m feeling a bit loose today. Need bonds to strengthen them.

18. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now?
Denim blue and black sandal

20. What are you listening to right now?
Make some noise for the desi boyz- Desi Boyz

21. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Yellow. I love them

22. Favourite smells?
Rain-dampened-soil, jasmine, showered baby, home cooked delicious food

23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My sister. why you asking this? Don’t you want her number, too? :P

24. Favourite sports to watch?
All track sports, basketball, volleyball

25. Hair colour?
Black, I’m an Asian.

26. Eye colour?
Black?or dark brown?

27. Do you wear contacts?
No.

28. Favourite food?
I’m not picky when it comes to food. So, I can’t choose. All food is my fav!

29. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
No scary movies, please

30. Last movie you watched?
Love Aaj Kal. You should watch! Lovey-dovey : <3 :="" p="">
31. What colour shirt are you wearing?
I’m tired of this kind of questions. Next

32. Summer or Winter?
Summer.

33. Hugs or kisses?
Both if you’re someone I held close to my heart 

34. What are you reading right now?
I still haven’t finish reading the Painted House, and it has been  more than two weeks since I put down the book. Gosh!

35. What is on your mouse pad?
No mouse pad, u see…

36. What did you last see on TV?
Korean drama

37. Favourite sounds?
Uh?

38. Do you have a special talent?
I can roll my tongue. Is it special?

No comments: