Monday, December 26, 2011

Peace of Mind.

Who doesn’t want a peaceful mind, a peaceful life? Everyone wants it. Those having it, chasing for money,  those with money chasing for peace. Isn’t life seems to be funny at times.

Recently, my friend, Vithya was reading a small booklet. A kind girl, she borrowed me the book upon my request. I felt so ‘light’ after reading the booklet.  Many things caught my attention. The words are simple and easy to understand. I managed to snap some pics. Sharing is caring. Let all of us get benefited by Swami Vivekananda’s spiritual teaching.

Forget and forgive-only way to retain peace.

 really caught my attention. Simple words with deep meaning, summing up the whole meaning of need and wants.

avoid arguments, deflate your ego.


well said; no one is interested in you! so don’t waste time impressing everyone. Be united with Him. Your act of kindness will  impress Him.

 Calmness is a powerful weapon to overcome bad situations. Be calm and humble.

The most powerful stress reliever, and gives peace: MEDITATION!

Value your time, procrastination only makes room for regret.

 They happy, we happy!

Learn from past and don’t regret. Instead, if what you did is bad, then bear the consequencesJ

Talk only with purpose, and stick to few ‘TESTED’ friends…


Obey God’s will

No comments: