Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friends are F.R.I.E.N.D.S.


Four of us, good friends forever!


My class mates in degree. Cheerful picJ


Buka puasa in KFC, and to celebrate finishing a paper together (all of us were in a team)


 hahahaha! best pic ever! 4 of us, while busy doing online quiz. Managed to snap pic of our denim jeans. LOL

From above, Sharon, Renuka, Thilsath, Azeema! And that’s our accounting books!


Picture taken by zeema. While walking back to hostel after Our German language class. Sometimes, we walk leisurely after a tiring day, from Sollat back to Restu. Gossiping:P

These 3 friends have left so many memories for me. Sweet and bitter, both we’ve endured together . And the sweet memories surpassed the bitter ones. Three year have gone so fast, I regret the time moves fast, but never I regret for having them as my friends. Ice-cream at 12am, lunch at Subaidah, having crush on the same guy; and agreeing to share him! LOL, standing under tree when the leaves falls, stretch arms wide and stand in the rain when no one is watching, technology exhibition, test, quiz, assignment, lots to say.

 Hey girls,
We may be far apart, busy with our lives, but never will I forget you. May our friendship lasts forever. Thank you for being there when I need you!!
~A friend in need is a friend indeed~

No comments: