Saturday, August 7, 2010

My dophamines are active today


1. The CRAZIEST thing that you've ever done?
     I can’t remember, but I’m pretty sure my crazy things list would hit 20.

2. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
    Make people happy. My work would then be finding out what makes them happy.

3. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
    The lifespan just don’t bother me. I’m happy with who I am and how I’m living it, differently.

4. If you could break one law, which one would that be?
    The Law to be forced to study, rather than enjoying to study whatever you like :P

5. What do you do, that you think, makes you different from everyone else?
    The way I live my life, perhaps?

6. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really think it makes the elevator move faster?
    I only push it again, if I feel the lift is not moving.

7. If you were standing on stage, unaware that hundreds of people were watching you, what would you have done?
  Smile, wave and get down from the stage

8. Who do you think is the sexiest person alive?
   Ermm sexy? Seriously, I don’t know the exact definition of sexy. Too many people using for too irrelevant things and thus, I feel more comfortable with words like cute, handsome, macho, talented etc. Johnny Depp!

9. Who would you rather date. A worried genius or a joyous simpleton?
  A nice, good, genius, joyous simpleton.

10. If you were stranded on an island, which three things would you like to have in your bag?
Food, weapons, and a handphone ( if connection is possible)


1.  What happens when you get "half scared to death" twice?
I fear of angina. Go for a medical check up

2. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
 Do cannibals ask for your profession before the eat you? Now, cannibals sound funny.

3. If all the world's a stage, then where does the audience sit?
When the whole world is a stage, then all, then the ecology would be the actors. All plants, animals, humans, protozoans are actors. Who want to sit and watch a play when you have a role in it?

4. Why are all the alphabets in the order in which they are? is it because it's a song?
Yes, I used to sing when a kid

5. If you write a book about failure and it doesn't sell, will it be called a success?
Never will I write a book on failure. When I start doing all the research and think of failure all the time, I myself will be a failure (What you see, you’ll become)

6. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
I’ve heard this joke before. Nope. Whoever came up with this are morons.
7. What if Batman gets bitten by a vampire?
Ask Batman.

No comments: