Thursday, May 31, 2012

the Wishing tag :)


I have found this tag and here I go....

1) One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read…
Bible. I’ve read once, just for sake of passing National level Bible test back in high school for a mere certificate J.. Ya, you heard me. Those were the days where we need to have a lot of certificates to get a seat in University.

2) One song that you like–from your ‘least likely to listen to’ genre…
I don’t have such list. I listen to all genres, depending on my mood at that particular time.

3) A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!)
Twilight Saga. My friend emailed me the online version of these four books. The first book is nice but till now I haven’t finish reading it. And the movie just made me lose the ‘ummph’ to read the novel.

4) Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there? Grand Canyon. I always think it is a scary place as most Hollywood thriller movies were shoot there. Then I watch video games on car racing at Grand Canyon. Wouldn’t it be nice if I could go and see for  myself what is actually there? A sunny, hot, thrilling place....LOL

5) A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!
No! I don’t experiment food. NEVER! I’ve never tried bizarre foods like fried insects, but NO!!! not at all!

6) A sport or game you really hate, or haven’t tried yet, but are willing to give one more go:
I love sports. A game that till now I find boring is golf, and I don’t understand why it is so expensive. Come on, no running, no walking, no catching, no speeding, just stand and sway your golf stick, that’s it? But, I would love to give a try.

7) A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one):
belly dance...seriously, OMG!


8 ) A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:
Teaching kids. I’ve tried and I cannot if the kid is spoiled by the parents. And I whack them either...soo hrmmm...

9) What is it that you will dare to wear which you have never worn before?
thigh-length skirt :P

10) If there’s one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?
Bungee jumping like Queen Latifah!


No comments: