Friday, December 7, 2012

Where do you see yourself in ten years time?


Where do you see yourself in ten years time?






A friend of mine asked this Q in her status. Like a magnet, it pulled me and I read the entire lengthy post.
It's a simple question which I do not have a definite answer. No, I can't even answer. I don't see my future. Whenever I think of this, I can see only blank. Nothing.
Nevertheless, I agree to her answer, I  leave it to God to carve the right path for me. He knows best.

I'm aimless, low motivation, low inspiration. that what I feel sometimes.
But I'm changing, for a good cause, obviously. I'm a forever student, learning everyday new things on life.

And I've made a habit to ask me this question, I may not see my future, but by this I can motivate myself.


I'm writing this so that whenever I drop by my blog, I will get motivated on my own. :)

No comments: