Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Karma reverberates"

Karma, Karma, Karma....
I'm inviting more problems by having this topic to ramble.

Having to surf the net everyday, I come across this quote almost daily. One invent this quote, the other came up with a pictured words, and voila, friends start sharing. (I'm not fulminating anyone; just a general opinion).

When one shares this (below pic), it is palpably clear that they are trying to be mean and hinting on others.
 People share it, oblivious of the real meaning of Karma. Your friend did something to you, you hate your friend, there you go, share this. Being sarcastic by sharing this, well, you just got a point for bad Karma.

The meaning is correct, but it is biased; and obnoxious.


First thing everyone should know.There is bad Karma and Good Karma. This, I say because Karma is law of moral causation.Karma is the result of our own past actions and our own present doings. We are responsible for our own happiness and misery. Do good, you create your own Heaven, do bad, you know where you'll end up. 
I can bravely claim that we are the architects of our own fate.


 One should know the realm of love, to let go ego, and learn forgiveness. None of us are perfect. Karma ONLY hits you if you do bad.


This is one of the meanest sentence. It's not a quote, please. And, why do people always have to show anger by slapping? You reap what you sow. people share this funny word. I was wondering. Actually, the person who share this must be the one slapped by Karma. It must hit them hard. They never realise their Karma just 'devoured' them and start hoping for others to get hit as well.

As far as I know, and I've felt, Karma is just angelic. I had my bad moments, too. I have endured many pain and hurting situations in life. Don't blame anyone, not even Karma. How I handle it? (I'm not good at it). I take it as a situation created by God, because in hard situations, we tend to think of Him more. I become too busy and too indulged in work and materialistic life that I spent less time for God. And, this situation is just a temporary one, on and off comes to remind me of His presence. I shall seek for His lotus feet  :D

And, I agree. I face problems when my spirituality is low.


Not again.

And, don't forget about animals. Be kind to animals, even if you don't like furry animals. Animals listen when you talk, you know. An interesting fact. 
Just say 'Hi', they may not understand, but hey, who knows, you might have made them happy?
Animals have heart with feelings, just like humans. They can show pure love. Hatred has never existed in their dictionary. God is truly great for such a creation.
Dogs bark at you not because of hatred, but to protect his owner and himself. Don't get the idea wrong.
So stop throwing sticks and rocks at them. Don't scare them by throwing firecrackers on them.
I really hope Karma for ill-treating animals should be 10 points more.  


Back to humans. The preaching by Buddha. 

A short story. 
Once a  young man approached Buddha and asked regarding this intricate problem of inequality:

"What is the cause, what is the reason, that we find amongst mankind the short-lived and long-lived, the healthy and the diseased, the ugly and beautiful, those lacking influence and the powerful, the poor and the rich, the low-born and the high-born, and the ignorant and the wise?"

The Buddha’s reply was:

"All living beings have actions (Karma) as their own, their inheritance, their congenital cause, their kinsman, their refuge. It is Karma that differentiates beings into low and high states."



This picture gives meaning to' what goes around comes around',  not Karma. It depicts Karma in a bad way.


And with this precious, valuable quote; I'm signing off.



I now gained good Karma by discussing this topic. Please don't curse me and hold grudge. You gonna gain one point for bad karma :)
Have a blessed day ahead!

No comments: